The first precision anchor specifically designed to meet the needs of the kayak, canoe and personal watercraft crowd.
Why use a K5?
- The K5 is compact, 9 inches tall, collapsible and weighs in at under 3.5lbs.
- The K5 is constructed completely of 316 grade stainless steel ensuring corrosion resistance and performance in saltwater environments.
- The solid pivot rivets on the arms ensure a smooth, quiet, and secure pivot point with a shear rating of over 1700lbs.
- A precision swivel is affixed ensuring your anchor line will not twist and provides a smooth surface for you to tie off to.
- Our aggressive brake-spade design ensures the quickest and deepest anchor bite in loose sand, seaweed, mud and loose or large rocks.
- Break-away eyelets on the anchor base allow you to rig the K5 for retrieval should it become hung up under the water.
- The K5 easily collapses for transport and conserves space in your vessel and is compatible with the Anchor Wizard.